Traditional Driver Ed School Required

In Washington teens are required to attend a traditional driver ed school, usually offered through a school or a local commercial center, in order to get their license. But what if you want to do more than just learn to drive? What if you want to learn to drive collision-free? If you want to do that, then you need Driver Ed in a Box®. Only Driver Ed in a Box® gives you the tools you need in order to create and build the habits of collision-free driving. Washington also requires a minimum 50 hours of supervised driving practice, which Driver Ed in a Box® will make a conducive and productive experience for you and your parent. While you attend driving school, you can use our program as supplemental material, as many of our customers in Washington have.

“I have 2 more kids. They’ll also use your Driver Ed in a Box®!” – Teri Alliston, Parent

“The program has taught me that my main goal is not just to maneuver the car well but to be a collision-free driver. The Commentary the program taught me to use while driving helps me develop collision-free driving habits. I didn’t make the same mistakes over and over because the Commentary let my mom know where I was making the error so we could fix it immediately. Also, the many hours of practice have made good driving techniques into habits. Mastering one area at a time helped me accumulate good driving skills so I was well prepared for the next level.” – A.L.B., Student

“I was very reluctant when my daughter asked me to buy this product and teach her to drive. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I would feel more comfortable because I would know exactly what she has been taught (and what she hadn’t) every step of the way when we are together and she is driving. It was time well invested and was a very pleasant experience for both of us.” – D.B., Parent

Is your goal simply to get a license?

Or is your goal to drive collision-free?

At Driver Ed in a Box®, our goal is to help you become a collision-free driver.

Washington Department of Licensing.